Friday, August 24, 2007

Thanks Blogger for making my life simple...

I would just like to thank Blogger for making my life so much simpler!



My friends are all now busy checking out this blog instead of calling me at every minute of the day and night for layouts, glitters and other MySpace stuff.

I'm still getting a few MySpace calls here and there but it's a lot less hectic!

To celebrate i've bought a shiny new domain name! So now you can use either...

http://www.hotfreelayouts.biz

or the old address...

http://hot-free-layouts.blogspot.com

Remember that the old blogger address will be redirected to the shiny new address!

I will be making more posts with great layouts and more soon. You may even get some more freebies!

To keep you all going here is a great site for creating different graphics and glitters for MySpace called MyTextGraphics!!!

Thanks
Halee





Share This Post

Digg This Add To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Ask Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This

No comments: