Wednesday, August 22, 2007

So you want hot free layouts?

The main reason for putting up this blog is because I have so many people asking me for free myspace layouts. For some reason my family and friends seem to think i'm the only person in the United States who knows anything about MySpace or how to get and use free layouts.

Friends have told their friends and they told their friends and so on. I'm actually beginning to spend more time dealing with people's requests for free layouts than I am actually HAVING A LIFE!!!

I spend most of my time repeating the same information over and and over, which apart from being really annoying is actually a pretty stupid waste of time. Enter blogger and this blog to save the day!

I figure if I put all the information on how to get hot free layouts here then I can simply say "check my blog". Cool and pretty smart of me eh?

Anyway, i'll be posting a huge list of free myspace layout sites here shortly. I'm going to work on it for a while and remove any dead links or uncool sites. Check back later and it should be up.

Then if you have any questions about "how to add this code" or "how do I put this in my profile" you can post a comment or three and i'll try to answer all your questions.

That's it for now folks. Speak to you all later.
Halee





Share This Post

Digg This Add To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Ask Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This