Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Custom Glitter Graphics

Okay, this isn't funny. One of my friends just called me and asked "how do I get my name all glittery?"!!!

I actually took great delight in saying "go look at my blog"!

There are quite a few sites out there where you can get a free custom glitter graphic. My personal favorite is GlitterMaker.com because, well actually I don't know why.

It's just fast and easy to use and dare I say it (always working). Now watch as their website crashes and I get the blame for poking fate with a stick.

Here's the result of about two minutes work (don't laugh)...





Share This Post

Digg This Add To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Ask Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This

No comments: