Monday, March 17, 2008

New Site For Rock Fans Is Better Than MySpace!!!

I've just found a great new site which is a lot like MySpace but for rock music fans! Now I love MySpace but I also like rock music too!

There have been a lot of MySpace clones in recent years and many of them are of very poor quality. This is partly why I've tended to stick to MySpace and avoid other sites. I also never found a social networking site other than MySpace that I really liked. Site's like Facebook and Friendster just don't feel like home to me.

Now I find a new rock music community called TimeToRock.net and it's like someone read my mind!

TimeToRock.net - Rock Music Community


I think the site is really easy to use. You signup and get the usual confirmation e-mail. Then you can login and add an avatar, setup your profile page, upload pictures to your gallery, upload your own music to share with other users, upload or stream video on your profile from sites like YouTube and more!

Just like in MySpace you can change all the codes for your profile page including colors, background etc. You can also write blog posts just like MySpace.

There is also chat, polls, a forum to discuss everything in and a lot lot more. I feel like I've only scratched the surface of the features of this site!!!

It's a great place to setup a free account and upload all your pics, music, video to. In a way I actually like it more than MySpace (and you know how much I love MySpace). You can also send out invites to all your friends from MySpace!

MySpace For Rockstars & Rockfans


There are actually two levels of membership to the site. Gold and standard. Gold membership offers unlimited uploads and some other cool features. It normally costs $20 but is free to the first 1000 people who signup for standard membership.

You automatically get upgraded when you signup for a free account. It's actually far better than MySpace because you can upload unlimited photos, music and video and share it all with whoever you want to!

Check the site out, it's the hottest Online Rock Community anywhere!!!





Share This Post

Digg This Add To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Ask Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This

No comments: